Monday, July 11, 2011

Big Brother 13 Premiere

Ok last night was the big brother season 13 premiere and of course, I was super excited and as most of the America I could had cared less about the new players I wanted to see the duo teams from past seasons that they were bringing back.
Typical BB style they show the contestants getting their golden key and telling information about their lives that no one will care about nor remember unless they make a big enough impression on the show, Although I will admit Adam’s contrast of this big rocker person drinking martinis received a small chuckle from me.
Therefore, they arrive to the house and run in surprise in groups (get to the Will and Mike already) to claim bed and marvel at the house that has not changed much in 13 seasons. They sit around the circle and get to know each on the only day everyone will like each other, Julie comes and drops the first bomb of the night on them.
They will be playing as duos everyone of course is shocked because this game never ever has any surprises Julie goes away for a few minutes to let the news sink in and returns with another shocker six past houseguests are returning and a few minutes later the doorbell rings.
As I sat there with anticipation waiting for Will and Mike Boogie to walk thru the door I was like I was disappointed to see Rachel ( and her so annoying laugh and voice) and Mr. crybaby Brendan, to walk thru the door. As I screamed at the TV, The light bulb went off in my head of yeah they are saving the best for last.
Door bell rings again and America sweethearts Jordan and Jeff walks in and while I’m still waiting on Chilltown to walk thru the door I did have to say they are so freaking adorable, and while the Brendal duo received a chill reception the houseguest were excited to see them.
As everyone hugged and gushed over Jordan and Jeff the doorbell rang a last and final time, my heart is about to exploded at this point in walks Dick and an unrecognizable female behind him. Wait its Daniele looking very different while slightly disappointed I knew we are in for a wild season with Dick especially within minutes of being in the house he informs everyone him and Daniele have not spoken in three years (a ploy or true? Guess time will tell.
Now its time for the HOH competition the newbie’s are dropping like flies off the banana, In the end its Rachel on one banana and Dick and Daniele on the other , they strike a deal with Rachel to drop if she promises not to put them up Daniele is hesitant at first but she drops. Rachel is now the new head of the household (another week of that voice at least).
Julie appears and drops another shocker on the houseguest for the next four weeks the remainder houseguest who is not evicted will have immunity and cannot be put up. This changes the game play for most of the house as the first episode winds down Julie hints to the home audience that another shocker will be revealed on the next episode I can not wait let my summer addiction to Big Brother begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment